Wednesday, June 16, 2010

A Kiss From the Lord Jesus
16 June 2010

A Kiss From the Lord Jesus

I had an "I want my knife back!" episode Monday.

For several days a bolt from the garage door was missing. We'd look around for it whenever we were there, but never saw it. About noontime Monday, I went out to the garage to get something, and while there by the garage door I said, "Lord, I'd really like to find it."

Then I poked around for a few seconds as usual, and as I was doing it, I felt a lump under my left foot, which was the bolt, right there on the concrete.

Well, it's not as dramatic as Carol O's diamond, or Bobby Conner's knife, but it was my very own personal experience, and now it's my very own story and memory.

A kiss from the Lord Jesus. Nice.

Hallelujah!

Larry Carroll

1 comment: